DSpace lets the administrator find out quickly and easily who is using all the space
on a volume.
In a Netware 3.x environment, DSpace will list all the users in the Bindery, along with how
much space they are using.
In an NDS tree, the administrator can select any part of the tree and DSpace will report all the users
from that point down.
DSpace can be used on Netware 5.x NSS volumes as well as traditional volumes.
|Last Update :
||October 3 2001
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Native 32 Bit code
- Displays a list of users, their current disk usage and any restriction placed on them.
- Disk restrictions can be set and cleared for users.
- Can optionally list only users with more than Xmb in use.
- Data can be sorted by any column.
- Data can be copied to other applications for further processing.
- Any part of the NDS tree can be selected.
- Handles multiple tree environments
- A single copy of DSpace is US$25.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$70
- DSpace is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for DSpace
Purchase a Site License for DSpace
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for