LogDate allows the administrator to scan the NDS tree and look at the
last login times for users. It enables administrators to keep the tree clean
by removing accounts which no longer log in, or have never been used.
LogDate also display accounts which have been disabled or locked by
Other login details such as password expiry date, grace logins and
account expiry are also displayed
|Last Update :
||August 20 2003
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
- Easy to use Windows interface.
- Fully 32-bit throughout.
- Displays last login time, intruder detection and account status.
- Can customise the time zone settings for large NDS trees.
- Can search for users who logged in between certain date ranges.
- Data can be copied to the clipboard for further processing.
- A single copy of LogDate is US$30.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$95
- LogDate is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for LogDate
Purchase a Site License for LogDate
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for