Ever tried getting a report on NDS objects out of NWAdmin or Console1?
Tried formatting the output from NList into something usable?
Organisations now have large amounts of information in their
NDS. The NDS is used to control users, what they can access, what
applications they can run, when they can log in, and a host of other
Extracting this information out of the NDS for reporting or QA checking has always been difficult.
NDSMagic is designed to solve these problems and allow
Administrators, and any user with read access to the NDS, to extract
whatever information they need, in whatever format they need.
|Last Update :
||September 22 2003
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Fully 32-bit throughout
- Allows you to search on from any part of the nds tree, and on any object type
- Any or all of the attributes can be returned
- Choice of 3 report styles - Tabular, Tabular Cross or non-Tabular
- Multi-valued attributes are handled in several ways
- Results are displayed on the screen and/or exported to file.
- Unused attributes can be automatically hidden.
- Searches can be saved and re-loaded
- Batch mode supported enabling automatic, scheduled scans
- A single copy of NDSMagic is US$40.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$135
- NDSMagic is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for NDSMagic
Purchase a Site License for NDSMagic
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for