Netware & eDirectory Product Overview
Our Netware related tools are designed for any Netware environment from Netware 4.x onwards
Netware 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 6.5 are all supported.
In general, the programs are designed to be run from a workstation and query the server/eDirectory remotely.
- Provides a high speed summary of how much space each user is consuming on a volume
- An "Explorer" style program focusing on the Netware specific details
- Quickly checks the amount of space in each users home directory
- Produces a disk space summaryof any/all servers in your environment in a matter of seconds
- Windows version of NDIR. Produces output suitable for further processing or batch files
- Displays open file and locks on Netware servers. Allows connections to be cleared or messages sent
- Powerful eDirectory reporting tool. Point and click interface enables detailed reports to be produced with minimal eDirectory knowledge
- Reports on the last login date and other login related information across the eDirectory tree
- A user centric tool designed to be run at login or scheduled task. SpaceCheck reports on the amount of space used/free by that user in their home directory or shared storage location.