SGadget is a utility designed to give you a quick status summary of all
the important operating statistics of your netware servers.
Cache buffers, LRU sitting time, DS version, connection count and a
host of other fields are available.
The data can be viewed and sorted on any column.
The results can be copied to the clipboard for use in other programs, historical
figures, etc. You have the option of scanning all the servers you are connected to,
or multiple lists of servers names can be built and maintained in larger environments.
SGadget will authenticate to the server using your existing credentials if required.
Console Operator rights or higher to each server scanned are required to use SGadget
|Last Update :
||April 26 2005
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Fully 32-bit throughout
- Displays available cache buffers, connection count, LRU Sitting time and 20 other fields
- Data can be copied to clipboard for use in other programs
- Multiple lists of servers names can be maintained, or SGadget can scan all connected servers
- A single copy of SGadget is US$25.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$70
- SGadget is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for SGadget
Purchase a Site License for SGadget
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for