StopGadget is a simple to use utility which is designed to prevent or monitor users creating certain types of files on your servers.
You configure StopGadget to monitor one or more paths on a server (e.g. D:\data) for certain types of files (e.g. *.mp3; *.exe)
You then tell StopGadget what action should be performed when such a file is created - Delete, Move or Log.
From then on, it is set and forget. StopGadget will silently monitor the server, and deal with any of the specified files in an efficient manner.
Why would I use StopGadget ?
Examples of use include :
- To stop users from using your file servers for storage of MP3's and other undesirable files
- Block users from installing programs (*.exe) in their home directories
- Simply logging the creation of files in certain locations.
|Last Update :
||Aug 1 2005
- Easy to use Windows interface
- The program can monitor multiple paths and multiple file masks simultaneously
- StopGadget can monitor only those files which match a specific pattern - e.g. *.mp3
- StopGadget can delete, move or simply log the nominated files
- Full logging of activity is performed.
- No special setup, dll's or OCX's are required.
- A single copy of StopGadget is US$25.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$125
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for StopGadget
Purchase a Site License for StopGadget
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for