UGadget displays a full list of all connections used on a server. Also displayed is the number of requests, bytes read and written (nw4 and above). This information allows the administrator to quickly see who is causing performance problems, who used all the disk space, etc. The columns can be sorted on any field, messages sent to users and connections cleared. Selecting a user will display all files held open by that user.
|Last Update :
||June 30 2004
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Fully 32-bit throughout
- Displays the protocol that connections are using along with the workstation MAC or IP address
- Displays total requests, bytes read and bytes written for each user.
- Connections can be cleared and messages sent to users.
- Server logins can be enabled or disabled allowing server maintenance.
- Can display all open files by a user.
- A single copy of UGadget is US$25.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$70
- UGadget is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for UGadget
Purchase a Site License for UGadget
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for