VGadget is a utility designed to give you a quick status summary of
of the volumes on your netware servers. Free space, total space, %full,
purgable space and a number of other voloume statistics are available
for each volume. The data can be viewed and sorted on any column.
The data can be copied to the clipboard for use in other programs, historical
figures, etc. You have the option of scanning all the servers you are connected to,
or multiple lists of servers names can be built and maintained in larger environments.
VGadget will connect to the server if required.
No special rights are required to run VGadget.
|Last Update :
||April 3 2003
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Fully 32-bit throughout
- Displays total volume space, free space,%available and 10 other fields are available.
- Data can be copied to clipboard for use in other programs
- Multiple lists of servers names can be maintained, or VGadget can scan all connected servers
- A single copy of VGadget is US$25.
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$70
- VGadget is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for VGadget
Purchase a Site License for VGadget
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for