Version 2.6 is fully NDS aware. All the features of Novell's NDIR, but in an easy to use interface.
wNDIR is a directory scanning program with a difference. It is designed for a Netware
environment, and works with all the Netware file attributes - owner, dates, flags, etc.
Any number of criteria can be specified and the results can be exported to a file for further
processing in a database or spreadsheet.
wNDIR can also produce batch/command files to perform operations on the files matched.
For example, you could use wNDIR to list all files not accessed for 12
months and automatically produce a batch file which will archive them
to a zip file and delete them from the server.
|Last Update :
||April 21 2002
||Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 with Novell Client
||Netware 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5
Will Match On:
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Data produced can be exported to a file for further processing.
- Command/Batch files can be created to operate on the matched files.
- Fully NDS aware
- File owners can be matched by name, or NDS containers.
- File pattern
- Accessed, Modified and Created dates <>= X
- File Size <>= X
- File Owner = X (or a list of users)
- Any of the Netware file attributes, including Sharable, Compressed, DI, RI, Migrated, etc.
- A single copy of wNDIR is US$20
- A site license allowing unlimited users within your
organization is US$70
- wNDIR is included as part of our Master Site License
Internet/Credit Card Purchasers:
Select a link below to go directly to the registration company's ordering page
Purchase a Single License for wNDIR
Purchase a Site License for wNDIR
Orders can also be placed by phone or fax. See the
Registration Information page for further details.
See the Registration Information page for